Need a business advisor — someone to help you navigate your start-up? CNAP Business Consultants offers many services to assist you in the preparation phase. They can:
- Advise you on the advantages and disadvantages of incorporating your business or operating as a sole proprietorship;
- Prepare or review your business plan.
In business, it’s crucial that you have accurate and up-to-date records. Need to know what sort of data you are required to keep and which accounting system would work best for your company? CNAP can:
- Review the various record-keeping options available with you:
- Implement or install accounting software (if required);
- Create company files and accounts specific to your company type or industry;
- Provide individual or group training on accounting programs such as QuickBooks, Sage 50 (Simply Accounting), or AccountEdge (if applicable);
- Discuss payroll requirements (if applicable), set up a payroll system, and provide training on the system;
- Review generated accounting reports, such as profitability and HST reports; and
- Perform or recommend bookkeeping services.
Taxes are one of those things you want to get right the first time. Consultants for CNAP can:
- Review the advantages and disadvantages of becoming an HST registrant;
- Clarify how your company’s business profits will be taxed; and
- Explain payroll tax requirements.
CNAP has extensive experience in communicating and delivering current and applicable training. They can facilitate group presentations on multiple business and accounting processes including:
- Record-keeping requirements;
- Accounting basics;
- Tax requirements.